The Tisane collection is scent as a story. Each aroma tries to capture a feeling, a place, a moment, a season. They are abstract and meant to delight and move you with a sense of personal connection and surprise. Each is mingled with rock and roll, favorite places and the emotions connected to them.
- Bron Yr Aur: A stone cottage in the Welsh countryside; rain drops and moss. Walk down country lanes in a landscape where magic fills the air.
- Celebration Day: A little celebration, there’s something in the air. Bitter sweet orange blossoms, neroli and pine bark. We’re gonna dance and sing in celebration.
- Field of Grass: Freshly cut grass; swaying daisies sing a lazy song beneath the sun .
- Holland Park: Leaves are falling all around. A rain soaked October -- earth layered under a musky moon.
- Kashmir: Oh let the sun beat down upon my face, stars to fill my dreams....
- Kensington Garden: You’re here with me, surrounded by lily of the valley. To be known is everything. Fall asleep with me, with the sun on your face and jasmine in the air.
- Laurel Canyon: Fragrant eucalyptus trees after a spring rain in Laurel Canyon. Alluring aromas of cannabis, wildflowers, apricots and suede.
- Love That Burns: The bitter and sweet. Lemon, rose, earth. Give me your love in return but please don't leave me with a love that burns.
- Moonlight Mile: I am sleeping under strange, strange skies + I’m dreaming. The autumn moon lights my way. I am just living to be lying by your side. dark, sensual, mysterious + peaceful.
- One Rainy Wish: Misty blue and white rose too. Eleven moons above me and you. Golden rose color of the dream I had, this timeless day, you stole my heart away.
- St John's Wood: Looking through the bent backed tulips. Smoldering chimney smoke, dried vines and brick walls.
- Swarm of Bees: Burnt honey and wild cut field flowers for your hall. Carried in a swarm of bees, blowing in the breeze, if you go then, go with me, take me please.
- Wild Mountain Honey: Honey by heaven, the moon, the stars and the sun. Golden honeycomb dripping with citrus notes, luscious black currant, and wild herbs.
- Candle size: 2 oz.
- Poured into 40 percent recycled heavy weight vintage style glassware.
- Pure soy wax.
- Hand blended with beeswax, essentials and perfume oils.
- Approximate burn time: 16 hours.
This product typically ships within one to three business days via UPS or the U.S. Postal Service. Shipping rates and transit times for your purchases will be shown while you are placing your order. Shipping rates for UPS are based on UPS "Real Time" shipping rate data -- they are based on the weight, transit mileage, service level and rural/nonrural delivery designation.
Unfortunately, we cannot ship internationally.